Fish is a staple in every healthy diet, rich in protein and “good fats”. Coupled with low-carb asparagus, this dish makes for an ideal lunch or dinner when trying to cut or maintain weight.
servings: 1 serving, 391 calories, 55 grams of protein.
WHAT YOU NEED:
– 6oz Tuna steak
– 1 cup Asparagus, trimmed
– Salt & Black Pepper to taste
– Pinch of Cayenne pepper
– Sesame Seeds
MAKE IT HAPPEN:
– Bring a pot of water to boil.
– Season both side of Tuna steak with salt, pepper, and cayenne. Gently press.
– On a small side plate, cover the surface with sesame seeds. Gently press each side of the salmon steak onto the plate to coat with sesame seeds.
– Heat a small to medium sized nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. When water comes to a boil add trimmed asparagus and boil for 3-4 minutes, remove pot from heat and strain asparagus under running cold water.
– Sear Tuna in skillet for 2 minutes each side, Slice the tuna steaks across the grain
This content was originally and exclusively published on HUMANFITPROJECT.com