You’ll always see chicken and salads in “healthy diets”. Well, because they are simple and clean so it makes sense. But simple and clean doesn’t need to be boring and bland. This particular uses “smart ingredients” to boost the taste profile of the chicken and salad without adding loads of calories. This dish will certainly work for weight loss, however, it’s also a great option for carb-sensitive folks looking to build mass and stay lean.
servings: 1 serving, 571 calories, 59 grams of protein.
– 6oz chicken breast
– ½ Avocado
– 2 cups Baby Spinach
– ¼ cup Roma tomatoes
– ¼ Cucumber
– 1 tablespoon Sunflower seeds
– Olive oil & red wine vinegar
– Red Pepper Flakes
– Lemon Pepper Blend (or use ground black pepper)
MAKE IT HAPPEN:
– Pre-heat your oven’s broiler on high.
– Slice each chicken breast in half and place on a foil lined baking sheet or broiling pan.
– Season each side of the chick breast slices with seasonings, finishing off with a little drizzle of oil on the top of each slice.
– Place baking tray about 6-8 inches away from broiler. Broil chicken for 12-14 minutes turning once halfway through.
– Check chicken. If using a cooking thermometer, 165 degrees. Warp the unsliced chicken in foil and set aside.
– Go ahead and prep your salad and toppings.
– Slice chicken breast and add to salad.
– Drizzle with olive oil & red wine vinegar. Enjoy!
Prepare 2 chicken breasts for extra lunch options or snacks.
This content was originally and exclusively published on HUMANFITPROJECT.com