Due to the high demand for a program more squarely focused on beginners, we’ve decided to create The 12-Week Accelerated Starter’s Plan.
The 12-Week Accelerated Starter’s Plan was designed to help you progressively build lean muscle while improving strength and endurance. The workouts include basic (but effective) exercises with a conservative amount of volume to start you out slow and steady. Then, things will increase in difficulty as you progress.
To start, you’ll begin with the Foundation workout plan for 8 weeks. During the first 4 weeks you’ll quickly notice an increase in strength—that’s your neuromuscular system adapting to the challenges. The 4 weeks following that will be where you aggressively work to double-down on those gains by adding weight and pushing to your failure points. At the 8 week point you’ll follow a brief “recession” or “de-load” to prevent plateauing or burn out. This recession will give you more time to recover, but will still stimulate your muscles for growth. The final two weeks are an introduction to circuit training—this is where you’ll put the fat loss into overdrive. Upon completion of your 12 weeks you can cycle through again or move onto another program like The Size, Strength, and Shred Cycle.
The 12-Week Accelerated Starter’s Plan is a streamlined PDF that you can download or print out. No more waiting for web pages to load!
- Purchasers of The 12-Week Accelerated Starter’s Plan get access to our exclusive Premium Members group on Facebook where you can ask questions, post before and after photos, or simply interact with other folks on the plan too.
- If you decide to track your progress, save your photos and send us a message at the end of a change to be interviewed and featured here on humanfitproject.com
The 12-Week Accelerated Starter’s Plan is available for $18.99. Web-based versions of our individual programs will remain free here.
SUMMER KICKOFF SPECIAL! The 12-Week Accelerated Starter’s Plan is currently 50% OFF, now until June 1st 2019. Download here.
If you’re looking for tips on nutrition or diet, check out the following free resources here on HFP:
- Intuitive eating for lean muscle
- Steps for starting a new diet that works for you
- The best muscle-building foods
- The 20 best exercises for men and women—and how to do them
- How to get over a fear of the gym
What are you waiting for? Download the 12-Week Accelerated Starter’s Plan now!