I’m one antsy dude. I can never sit still or stay in one place for an extended amount of time, and by extended amount of time, that can mean like… 10 minutes.
I’m constantly moving, fidgeting, and always trying to find something to do. Maybe it’s crazy. Whatever.
Nights and weekends are probably the worst for me. We’re supposed to relax, chill out, unwind from a busy week… recover. But I’m always feeling like there’s work to be done, and if I’ve got the energy, get up and move.
Alright, enough of my blabbering. You get it, I’m an active dude. A hyper-active dude. That said, it inspired this blog post on my double-sessions. I don’t do them all the time, and they’re never really the same, but if I’ve got some extra energy to burn this is one of my go-to ab/core workouts.
THE MIDNIGHT ABS WORKOUT
1. Hanging Leg Raises or Hanging Knee Tucks x failure (10 sets)
2. Traditional Situp x 100 reps (as many sets needed to reach 100)
3. Cable Crunch x 15 (3 sets)
4. Side Cable Crunch x 10 (each side) (3 sets)
5. Barbell Roll Out x failure (3 sets)
Rest as needed.
The 10-Minute Yoga Fix >>>
The Hangover Workout (Leg Day) >>>