Embarking on a fitness journey can be both exhilarating and challenging. We all have moments of doubt and struggle, making it hard to stay committed to our routines. When you feel like throwing in the towel, sometimes all it takes is a little motivation from these fitness quotes to reignite your passion and drive. These 10 inspiring fitness motivation quotes serve as powerful reminders that with determination, perseverance, and a strong mindset, you can overcome any obstacle and stay on the path to a healthier, more confident you.
Related: 35+ free workout plans for different goals and ability levels
Don’t forget to follow us on social media: Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter
Quotes to Inspire Determination and Perseverance
1. “Strength does not come from the physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.” – Mahatma Gandhi
2. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” – Tommy Lasorda
3. “Every champion was once a contender who refused to give up.” – Rocky Balboa (Sylvester Stallone), from the movie “Rocky”
4. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Mark Twain
5. “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
6. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” – Sean Patrick Flanery
7. “It’s never too late to become what you might have been.” – George Eliot
8. “Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
9. “The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger
10. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” – Wayne Gretzky
What are you waiting for? Get started with one of our free workout plans today!