You almost can’t fail when you follow a plan or training schedule. (Of course… as long as you’re eating good too!) You can get your head in the right place when its time to go, and you can track your progress more easily with each week that passes. But the truth is: The real world doesn’t care about your workout routine or fitness goals. If your boss needs you in 3 states in 3 days, you’re going. If your gym is jam packed, you’re going to just have to workaround that. When these types of situations come up, the plan gets put on hold, and you’ve got to just slap something together. Maybe these 10 routines will help you get the job done until you can get back to your regular routine.
If you haven’t tried any of our programs, check out our 30 FREE workout plans for different goals and different levels of difficulty.
1. You could do this 3 times per week with a day of rest between sessions if you needed to.
2. You could also do this 3 times per week with a day of rest between each session.
3. You could do this a couple days per week, but it would be good to have pull and press days alternated in too.
4. You could do this to compliment the workout above nicely—each twice per week, alternate them.
5. You could alternate this with a pushing workout and a lower body workout.
6. You could do this every other day if you needed to.
7. You could do this whenever you want and probably about as much as you want.
8. You could do this a lot, but would probably take a day of rest in between.
9. You could do this whenever and how ever much you want.
10. You could do this when you want to do something that doesn’t seem to be make much sense.
View this post on Instagram
… when you thought you were in for a fun arm workout, the jump squats just had to be in there. 💦👊 Negative Open-Palm Curl x 10 Jump Squat x 10 Close-grip Push Up x 10 Jump Squat x 10 Negative Hammer Curl x 10 Jump Squat x 10 Kickback x 10 Rest 30-60s. Repeat 4-6 rounds. #humanfitproject