You know we always keep it real with you. Always have, always will. That said, you know there’s no magic formula or top-secret training plan that will transform your body. The only “secret” is to follow a good strength training plan, add in variety from time to time, do a little cardio or HIIT to supplement it, and eat quality food in the right portions. You know that.
Real gains that last are made with a long-term fitness strategy and commitment. At the request of you, our amazing readers and friends, we’re happy to announce the release of The Size, Strength, and Shred Cycle—our first premium product.
The Size, Strength, and Shred Cycle, or SSS for short, is a combination of the Redemption, Reconstruction, and Built for the Beach programs. Instead of wondering what to do when you finish one program, The Size, Strength and Shred Cycle is a smart, strategic decision if you’re looking to continue adding size and strength to your muscles while shedding off body fat.
You start with Redemption (6 weeks) to focus on building size through hypertrophy. You then move onto to Reconstruction (4 weeks) to boost your strength with eccentric training. You’ll finish the cycle with Built for the Beach v2.0 (6 weeks) to maintain your gains and burn extra fat by using supersets and tri-sets.
The Size, Strength, and Shred Cycle is a streamlined PDF that you can download or print out. No more waiting for web pages to load!
- Purchasers of The Size, Strength, and Shred Cycle get access to our exclusive Premium Members group on Facebook where you can ask questions, post before and after photos, or simply interact with other folks on the cycle too.
- If you decide to track your progress, save your photos and send us a message at the end of a change to be interviewed and featured here on humanfitproject.com
The Size, Strength, and Shred Cycle is available for $18.99. Web-based versions of our individual programs will remain free here.
SUMMER KICKOFF SPECIAL! The Size, Strength, and Shred Cycle is currently 50% OFF, now until June 1st 2019. Download here.
If you’re looking for tips on nutrition or diet, check out the following free resources here on HFP:
- Intuitive eating for lean muscle
- Steps for starting a new diet that works for you
- The best muscle-building foods
- How to manipulate a diet for a photo shoot
What are you waiting for? Download the Shred, Size, and Shred Cycle now!